I love this time of year – change is in the air
Leaves, weather, even time changes – it’s my favorite season…
We are seeing a lot of BIG changes at our store as well -
1) AMERICAN PAINT COMPANY our all natural, healthiest chalk and clay paint line, is pleased to announce the launch of a new color collection for Fall 2014 and updates on the main color line. Staying on trend in the home décor market, they will be retiring colors, moving colors from the 2013 Ellis Collection into the main line, and launching a new color collection called American Home. Due in store First of November. Get the details here.
2) CAROMAL COLOURS® our diverse, easy to use, super paints and decorative finishes have collaborated with Monahan Papers, creating a new collection – The Botanicals Home Decor Paint. The Botanicals are luscious and creamy paints , enhancing your furniture, cabinets, and accessories with a matte, chalky luster, and don’t require wax to finish. Due in store end of October. Get the details here.
3) STENCILS our collection continues to grow, a good thing for all of us stencil lovers but trying to find a way to display them continues to be a challenge. This week look for major changes in this corner of the showroom, as we clean the walls of stencil clutter and hang them, in an organized manner, onto rolling display racks.
4) BOTANICAL PAPERS in addition to the new Botanical line of paints, we will be stocking a nice selection of Monahan’s Botanical Papers and Aged Paper designs. Approximately 70 unique prints will be arriving this week, and we can’t wait to share them with our customers!
5) OUR TV EPISODES Shelby TV, our local community media, expressed an interest in taping DIY segments at our studio, and of course we were more than happy to accommodate :) Our first episode aired a few days ago and today they will be back out to tape Episode 2. Right now they are hoping for 2 episodes a month. I will make sure to share all the links – what a helpful tool for many homeowners that are already using our paints and/or are showing an interest but are hesitant to take that first step because they fear it will be too hard.
Segment 1 is demonstrating the use of Gold Leaf (gilding) and Foil application. It is on the longer side but I’m pretty confident that each time we do one of these it will only get better. Our goal is 30 mins or less :)
I hope you enjoy :)
Have a Blessed Week!
FALL WORKSHOPS ARE POSTED,
You can find our workshop details here Workshops.
come learn with us
be inspired with us
If you’re looking to paint with guidance, learn new products and techniques, or just looking for a great night out with friends or hubbies, check us out – I promise, you will not be disappointed!
If you’re in the Metro Detroit stop by and visit-
we’ve got a great variety of paints to fit your EVERY need!
TUESDAYS 10AM – 6PM
WEDNESDAYS 10AM – 7PM
THURSDAYS 10PM – 7PM
FRIDAYS 10AM – 5PM
SATURDAYS 10AM – 3PM
We ship , everywhere even international!
We realize that people that WANT to create don’t have our cool paints offered in their neck of the woods – if this describes you, please do us a favor and check out our online store – we strive to offer everything we can that will make your creating an easy and fun process. Our customers from afar are just as important as our local customers – when you shop with us we will be committed to helping you every step of the way.