When I worked up this ceiling bid I realized that it would be a little tight troweling the metallic plaster under the trim sections –
but I didn’t realize that it would be so tight a reach. First I thought my bitty trowel would clear but it didn’t. Then I tried my largest trowel with the tallest blade – I tried to work under the trim using the top half of the trowel – that didn’t work either.
So I improvised and used my blade and a plastic scraper-
gotta do what you can do… it worked like a charm-
Almost done troweling-
Glazing to add richness-
Step by step by step… applying the metallic base to the trim so it can be glazed-
The modello install is next, I am praying for NO SNAGS!