CeCe Caldwell Chalk & Clay Paint
– why it’s our paint of choice for creating beautiful finishes:
- 100% naturally green, people & earth friendly, and made right here in the USA…
- ZERO Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s), non-toxic. The minerals are clay, porcelain clay, and chalk blended into a water-base solution. No odor (though I say it smells like earth!)
- It has a creamy consistency when painting and flows out effortlessly, drying to a pretty smooth finish. You can achieve a baby fine surface with minimal sanding
- The paint is self-priming, superior adhesion means that most surfaces don’t require a prep coat of primer prior to painting. One or two coats generally give complete coverage and the paint goes a long way!
- You can use a single color, or layer multiple colors, and a simple wipe back with wet cloth will reveal the beauty beneath
- CeCe offers a yummy Clear Wax for sealing up the surface, and a Satin Finish when you desire even more durability
This is 2 coats Dover White, over a 5×7 photo frame (glass and all), with Clear Wax and Satin Finish
The Clear Wax is on the left side, the Satin Finish is on the right…
The clear wax has NO odor, is non-streaking & made from insect & plant sources. It is non-petroleum based, natural wax. In addition to being better for you, your family & the environment, it goes on smoothly without any drag or streaking. simply brush it on, wipe off the excess, and a few hours later you can buff it to a lovely sheen.
A comparison… a Cherry on top!
CeCe Caldwell’s paints
100% naturally green,
in the color of your choice
CeCe paints are sold in quarts and 4 ounce samplers. Visit our store for all your product needs