CeCe Caldwell Chalk & Clay Paint
– why it’s our paint of choice for creating beautiful finishes:
- 100% naturally green, people & earth friendly, and made right here in the USA…
- ZERO Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s), non-toxic. The minerals are clay, porcelain clay, and chalk blended into a water-base solution. No odor (though I say it smells like earth!)
- It has a creamy consistency when painting and flows out effortlessly, drying to a pretty smooth finish. You can achieve a baby fine surface with minimal sanding
- The paint is self-priming, superior adhesion means that most surfaces don’t require a prep coat of primer prior to painting. One or two coats generally give complete coverage and the paint goes a long way!
- You can use a single color, or layer multiple colors, and a simple wipe back with wet cloth will reveal the beauty beneath
- CeCe offers a yummy Clear Wax for sealing up the surface, and a Satin Finish when you desire even more durability
This is 2 coats Seattle Mist, over a 5×7 photo frame (glass and all).
I brush on the yummy Clear Wax – notice how it brings the color back
The clear wax has NO odor, is non-streaking & made from insect & plant sources. It is non-petroleum based, natural wax. In addition to being better for you, your family & the environment, it goes on smoothly without any drag or streaking. simply brush it on, wipe off the excess, and a few hours later you can buff it to a lovely sheen.
(click on the images to blow them up)
CeCe Caldwell’s paints
100% naturally green,
in the color of your choice
CeCe paints are sold in quarts and 4 ounce samplers. Visit our store for all your product needs