Was cleaning off my camera disk, how did I miss posting these?
Let’s begin, before, starting drawers that will go to a dresser that will be completed at home – using Caromal Colours Textured Basecoat Parchment
Before – taking this one metallic
Before – oak cabinet doors for a lower level, time for kicked back and easy feelin….
Before, this is going metallic too
Before – more dresser drawers – also going metallic
Before – accent table, yes, ALSO going metallic!
Before – an old tired white nightstand will get a NEW white finish…
Thanks for a great night ladies!
Our FIRST scheduled workshop for 2013 will be Wednesday January 16th at 5:30pm. There are 4 spots still available. (There is also a workshop scheduled in February but I have to confirm the date)
We typically do NOT schedule the Bring A Chair Workshop dates – we leave that up to you to do. If you have a group of 3 or more friends that are interested you can call us and pick your date. We then open that workshop up to others until it fills to eight. We only schedule one workshop per week, and starting in February we will be able to accommodate groups up to 12.
Why attend one of our workshops?
- if life finds you in need of some YOU time
- if you need an evening out with your friends
- if you need a fun night out with your spouse
- if you want our hands on help with your project
- if you want to add some she-she-ness to your project – we have drawers of stencils, metallics, glazes – all kids of toppings, that are included in your price!
- if you want to gain confidence with a paint technique before tackling a larger project
- if you need a place to host a party event – how fun is that?
If you’d like more information, check out our workshop page .
Hope to see you in 2013!